Spicy Candied Bacon
Calling all Bacon Lovers
This is the easiest candied bacon recipe you will ever make. If you like sweet, salty and spicy this one is for you.
Thick cut bacon
Meika's Original Pepper sauce
- Place bacon on a baking sheet or foil
- Grab a bowl, add brown sugar. Your going to add just enough Pepper sauce to make a nice paste texture. Approximately a 60:40 ratio of brown sugar to pepper sauce (depends on heat tolerance).
- Baste bacon with mixture on both sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the edges start to blacken.
- Let cool (Bacon should harden as it cools)
- Serve and enjoy!